Strategic Security Services
- Direct support in bringing ideas to operational plans
- Development of business plans.
Quantification and Risk Management
- Risk and Vulnerability Studies and Diagnostics
- Identifying and prioritizing critical infrastructure
- Analysis and Consequence Management
- Contingency Planning, Prevention and Emergency Response
- Continuity of Operations Planning and Flexibility of Security Plans
- Development of Operational Plans and Protocols and Communications
- Design and installation of SCIFS and Safe Quarters
- Simulations, exercises and training
- “Hardening” Facilities
- Development of Force Protection Plans based on a concept of the US armed forces to describe preventive measures to mitigate hostile activities in specific areas or against a particular population.
Strategic support at the international level
- Support across borders in adapting strategies for a new business or a merger understanding differences in the way we do business, cultural aspects and the legal and fiscal environment.
- Support in negotiating between different international cultures
- Support in balancing perspectives in international work and negotiations by being a bridge between cultural differences that often impede clearness and understanding on all sides.
Transparency Services in Government Procurement Processes
- Solutions in Tendering goods/services and procurement
- Support in ensuring transparency in tenders, proposals and contracting with governments.
Development, application and training in topics of Best Practices in Security and related areas.
- Support in the development of IT operations platforms and their security.
- Integration of systems to a single operational platform.
- Development of information security programs (physical and cyber)
- Confidence Background Check and Information Access Levels Development Program
- Create limited access compartments based on the concept of “need to know”
- Development and training to form a Security Culture (Security)
Design of Building and Auditorium Evacuation Plans
- Evaluation and Design of Command and Communications Centers
- CCTV and C4s Operator Training
- Physical Protection System Designs
Access Control, CCTV Systems
- Perimeter Security Training and Design
- Barriers Against Intrusion Design
- Planning Safe Buildings and Smart Buildings
Supply Chain Security
CTPAT (Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism) Certification and Validation.
Geographic Information Systems: (GIS)
Using GIS and GPS systems for operations coordination
Scattering, atmospheric and underground models
Models that support contingency projection in anticipation of the dispersion of clouds and/or other toxic elements in the environment.
Application of actuarial formulas designed to measure added value in various and various governmental or business activities.